Royal Norwich Golf Club
Golf Course, Restaurant
We were asked to design and develop a new brand and website to entice new members to the existing course in Hellesdon, Norwich, prior to their relocation to Weston Longville in the summer of 2019.
Client website: www.royalnorwichgolf.co.uk/
- To design and develop a new brand and website to entice new members to the existing course in Hellesdon Norwich, prior to their relocation to Weston Longville in the summer of 2019, which will see a modern 18-hole course, a 6-hole academy course both designed by European Golf Design.
- Brand – Developed a range of logo concepts, colour palette, font style and brand expression which included brochureware, internal and external comms, followed by a redesign of the website.
- Website – following the brand redevelopment, we redesigned the website:
- Designed and developed an easily-editable WordPress website with drag & drop custom components for future scalability and in-house landing page management.
- The website features a hole-by-hole course information guide and hands-off to BRS Golf for Online Tee Bookings / Reservations for members and visitors, and to Club Systems Members Hub.
- Planned entire site structure, identified all content required, sourced images, uploaded all the content and on-page SEO.
- Arranged photographer, planned shot plan and provided creative direction on shoot day
- Marketing retainer covering marketing advice, media relations and social media support
- New business won as a result of this project includes:
- Further brand expression work.
- In the process of designing poster templates so the internal team can create bespoke posters in-house. Also designing core signage, menus, member and corporate brochures and advertising and developing a sub-brand for the Stable food and beverage offering.