Golf Course, Restaurant
We designed and developed a new brand and website for the historic Royal Norwich golf club which recently moved to a stunning new location in Norfolk.
Client website: www.royalnorwichgolf.co.uk/
- To design and develop a new brand and website for Royal Norwich golf club to entice and retain new members prior to their relocation to their new course in the summer of 2019, which will see a new modern 18-hole course, a 6-hole academy course both designed by European Golf Design.
- Brand – Developed a range of logo concepts, colour palette, font style and brand expression which included brochureware, internal and external comms, signage for the new coures, followed by a redesign of the website.
- Website – following the brand redevelopment, we redesigned the website:
- Designed and developed an easily-editable WordPress website with drag & drop custom components for future scalability and in-house landing page management.
- The website features a hole-by-hole course information guide and hands-off to BRS Golf for Online Tee Bookings / Reservations for members and visitors, and to Club Systems Members Hub.
- Planned entire site structure, identified all content required, sourced images, uploaded all the content and on-page SEO.
- Arranged photographer, planned shot plan and provided creative direction on shoot day
- Marketing retainer covering marketing advice, media relations and social media support
- New business won as a result of this project includes:
- Further brand expression work.
- In the process of designing poster templates so the internal team can create bespoke posters in-house. Also designing core signage, menus, member and corporate brochures and advertising and developing a sub-brand for the Stable food and beverage offering.