To increase awareness of this award-winning and recently refurbished, Grade II-listed Georgian pub, hotel and restaurant in the north Norfolk seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea.
- Highlighting the Globe’s boutique break credentials through the creation of a new website and supporting strategic content plan, including production of engaging promotional videos
- Targeted media relations work aimed at securing broadsheet reviews and features promoting aspirational aspects of the Globe’s luxury offer.
“I have been very satisfied with the detail of the design and support work provided by Nathan, Sophie and the team. They are quick to respond to queries and problems. I have enjoyed brainstorming sessions with them and am always impressed with their thinking out of the box.” – Antonia Bournes, owner and marketing director
- Online & print coverage in The Guardian, The Times, The Sunday Times and regional titles
- 63% email database growth
- Best Independent Hotel at the 2015 EDP Norfolk Tourism Awards
- First full year (2015) - hotel revenue up 33%, restaurant up 10%, bar up 14%
Increase in web traffic YoY
Increase in social growth