Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
Golf Course, Hotel, Restaurant
We have worked with Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel for over 20 years, supporting them through various website designs, marketing support, golf media buying, PPC and SEO.
Client website: www.thorpeness.co.uk
- We have worked with this client for over 20 years, formerly part of the TA Hotel Collection and now The Hotel Folk. Over the years we have supported Thorpeness Golf Club through various website builds and enhancements, in-house marketing support, golf media buying, providing digital marketing strategy, PPC, SEO and social media advertising campaigns under a marketing retainer.
- Brand – we were asked to rebrand the golf hotel logo and design signage in and around the hotel including directional signs. We developed a range of logo concepts, colour palette, font style and brand expression which included brochureware, internal and external comms, followed by a redesign of the website.
- Website – following The Hotel Folk’s brand redevelopment, we redesigned the website following a core group-wide customisable design, bringing consistency to the brand.
- The designs include subtle animation and designed menu function and showcases imagery.
- The website has been built using headless technology coupled with Umbraco CMS for superb flexibility and ease of design upgrades.
- Featuring drag & drop custom components for future scalability and in-house landing page management.
- The website features a hole-by-hole course information guide and hands-off to Intelligent Golf for Online Tee Bookings / Reservations for members and visitors.
- Planned entire site structure and assisted with loading of content and on-page SEO.
- Length of client relationship
- “Since the redesign and launch the stats across the group have been superb. We’ve seen room nights increase by 27%, revenue increase by 29% and Booking.com revenue decrease by 25% which results in a decrease in commission spend.” David Scott, CEO, The Hotel Folk