Adnams & The Swan Hotel, Southwold
Web design and development project 2017 - 2018
To design and deliver a website to attract customers seeking an unforgettable coastal retreat to this high-end hotel in the charming Suffolk seaside town of Southwold following a £6m refurbishment by local brewer Adnams.
- Working closely with Adnams’ head of creative, Jess Turner to incorporate the hotel’s luxury look and feel into the site and inspire bookings
- Hotel wallpaper included as a border on all pages, along with unique ‘swan’s feet’ graphic theme
- High quality imagery used to bring to life the hotel’s plush interiors and decadent furnishings
- Identifying content and image requirements
- Training the web content team to upload and manage their own content upload and on-page SEO.
“Ania showed exemplary project management skills throughout the campaign, sharing her knowledge of the leisure industry and website construction, managing expectations on time-scales and communicating clearly with our project team at all times. She conducted our training on the platform with a friendly manner and really felt like one of the team.” Sarah Groves, Adnams Content Manager
New business won as a result of this project includes:
- Design and build of a conversion-optimised booking engine for the Swan site to integrate with Guestline’s API
- The development of six new websites for the brewer’s managed inns across Suffolk and Norfolk
Sessions since launch
Share this project: