- As part of our ongoing involvement in the brand identity of the Belfry Hotel and Resort, Thissaway were commissioned to oversee the design of their new website and E-commerce platform.
- The Belfry wanted to totally rework their online proposition from the bottom up to improve the brand experience and ultimately improve conversion rates.
- The main objectives were to:
- Improve the whole experience of using the Belfry website
- Increase sales by optimising conversion rates
- Improve the site's usability, calls-to-action and cross-selling
- Give the website a look and feel more in line with our ongoing creative work on marketing materials and brochures
- We were invited to work collaboratively alongside their chosen web development company to redesign the website and ecommerce booking engine which integrates with Opera’s reservation service via API.
- Working closely with the in-house marketing team and 3rd party website developers we:
- Ran an interactive workshop with the marketing team, defining business goals, user needs and technical capabilities.
- We then used their existing logo and brand guidelines to design a new component led website and booking engine and provided website consultancy.
- The website emphasises the breadth of offer including golf, hotel stays, weddings, conferences, the spa and dining.
Working closely with the client, we were able to translate the brand experience for online users, and streamline the booking process with effective use of UX design.
“The team at Thissaway have been a pleasure to work with. They listened to our requirements, made sound suggestions for enhancements and delivered exactly what we needed. The new site looks superb and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Gail Aldridge, Marketing Director - The Belfry Hotel & Resort