The Hotel Folk
Full service marketing agency for the group that has evolved over 20 years delivering marketing director support, website design, PPC and SEO, social, content creation and creative.
We have worked with this client for over 20 years, formerly known as the TA Hotel Collection.
They identified a need to rebrand and reposition the hotel group, as very little was known about the TA Hotel Collection, to the extent that hotel staff had little understanding or empathy for this brand entity.
- This gave us the opportunity to create a new, more relatable name and a fresh approach for the group.
- A selection of six brand names and logos to choose from.
- Emphasis on staff recruitment and retention as we wanted to create a brand idea that staff aspired to be part of.
- Messaging and designs were deliberately conceived to attract a younger audience, while not alienating their existing, older clientele who are mainly loyal, and returning guests.
- The photography was specifically art-directed by our creative team as part of the brand identity project.
Website Design and Development
- We were asked to design and develop a customisable design that could be used across the Group, bringing consistency to the brand. The designs include subtle animation and designed menu function and showcases imagery.
- A total of nine websites are included, with a staggered roll-out.
- We are also designing a bespoke booking engine component using their preferred booking engine API.
- The websites have been built using headless technology coupled with Umbraco CMS for superb flexibility and ease of design upgrades.
- Length of client relationship - we’ve seen the company quadruple in size and become a leading part of the Suffolk tourism landscape over the last two decades.
- “Since the redesign and launch the stats across the group have been superb. We’ve seen room nights increase by 27%, revenue increase by 29% and Booking.com revenue decrease by 25% which results in a decrease in commission spend.” David Scott, CEO, The Hotel Folk