Golf Course, Hotel, Restaurant, Spa
When Cameron House came under new ownership in 2015, we were asked to look at their core identity, brand guidelines and their website.
Client website: www.cameronhouse.co.uk
- When Cameron House came under new ownership in 2015, we were asked to look at their core identity and subsequent brand guidelines.
- Covering every aspect of the resort, from golf, spa, bars and restaurants, activities, lodges, marina, sea planes and the hotel itself.
- This 5-star iconic Scottish resort sits on the edge of Loch Lomond in a truly breath-taking environment and every customer touch-point requires attention to detail of the highest standard.
- Developed a range of logo concepts, colour palette, font style and brand expression which included brochure-ware, internal and external comms. When the opportunity arose for their website to be re-designed, we were invited to submit a proposal and were successful in winning the design of the new site which will launch late 2019.
- Following the brand redevelopment, our brief was to design a site that engages with the audience emotionally and has an epic feel. We suggested an image/motion led approach where the scenery and location are at the heart of the experience.
- The final design is now live providing the user with a a seamless journey that encourages the visitor to explore the site… and ultimately make a bookinh.
- The website was developed using headless technology and coupled with Umbraco CMS
- The website also provides enhanced SEO script and remarketing capability, drag and drop page builder, In-built image compression and a bespoke design for the Booking Engine component using the clients preferred booking engine API.