Hotel du Vin
Boutique Hotel, Hotel Chain
Brand agency since 2012
- Refresh the brand expression of this original boutique hotel chain following an acquisition in 2016 by Frasers Group
- Re-emphasise the brand’s premium appeal in line with significant investment in new and existing locations
- Collaborate with a team of partner agencies (web, PR, marketing) to achieve a consistent look and feel for the newly-energised brand.
- Development of new brand guidelines, colour-palette and aspirational photographic style, working with renowned photographers Ki Price and Amy Murrell to create a more confident, and consistent look and feel
- Creation of identity and promotional collateral for the brand’s forthcoming new opening at premium-tier property Avon Gorge, Bristol to sit alongside its five-star site, 1 Devonshire Gardens, Glasgow.
- The quality of our output for Hotel du Vin has led to us winning more work with other hotel / resort brands in the Frasers Group, including Malmaison and Frasers Hospitality