- To get more national mentions in print and broadcast media and raise the profile of the county as a tourism destination – especially in the South of England.
- A campaign focused on showcasing the unspoilt, undiscovered nature of the county, its beautiful environment, heritage and food
- Pitching the destination to travel media as the ‘next big thing’ and coming up with original angles for national journalists to write about - something we specialise in.
- A cost of £0.28 per 1000 opportunities to see (OTS) – outstanding according to METRICA compared to other regional tourism bodies
- Coverage included Telegraph.co.uk, Times Online, Guardian Online, BBC News, BBC 5Live, Today Programme, Women’s Hour and Sky News
- Front page press trip review in The Times travel section - ‘Britain’s last undiscovered Wilderness’
- 100% of messages were favourable - 92% of coverage achieved a pre-agreed core message.
Advertising value equivalent
Pieces of brand coverage in year one