In 2017, Fairview Hotels asked us design, develop and deliver a new site to help drive bookings for the company’s 12 Novotel, Ibis and Mercure branded hotels and provide its marketing team with the flexibility to add content and new pages as and when required.
Working closely with the in-house marketing person at Fairview Hotels, we worked with the existing brand to:
- Design and develop easily-editable, branded pages for each location, including hotel-specific content, as well as things to do in each area
- Help plan and identify new content and images required
- Source imagery and upload content
- Integrate ACCOR hotels booking engine to drive sales
- Include a live chat facility to enhance customer service before and after booking
The new site has a fully flexible WordPress CMS with drag and drop section functionality for in-house on-going management. Each hotel section utilises the same structure and includes rooms, restaurant, offers, events, explore the location and contact. We also created a full redirect strategy to ensure a strong organic position was not affected by the large website move.
"Ania has shown great attention to detail and has provided us with a fresh and modern new look to our site. She’s also been extremely helpful to me in the process, broadening my understanding of certain aspects of website management that I was unaware of before." Lauren Taylor, social media and content executive, Fairview Hotels
Increase in YoY sessions
Increase in YoY Hotel page traffic